This event is now over
What's a Coderetreat?
Coderetreat is a day long, intensive practice event, focusing on the fundamentals of software development and design. By providing developers the opportunity to take part in focused practice, away from the pressures of getting things done, the coderetreat format has proven itself to be a highly effective means of skill improvement. Practicing the basic priniciples of modular and object-oriented design, developers can improve their ability to write code that minimizes the cost of change over time.
This is a language-agnostic, pair-programming event. In each session, the pair chooses what language they want to work in. So, no matter what your language of choice is, you are welcome. We practice the fundamentals: TDD and the 4 Rules of simple design.
Know more about Coderetreat at - Coderetreat with Corey Haines.
Why to hurry?
- Because only 24 seats are available. First come first served basis.
Who do you get to meet?
- Other professional software developers who are passionate about software development and interested in improving their skills. Also participating at the event is Venkat Subramaniam, globetrotting programmer, author, and founder of Agile Developer, Inc.
What do I need to bring?
You need to bring your own laptop.
- Length of session: 45 minutes [5 such sessions throughout the day]
- Pairs are swapped after each session
- Your beautiful code must be deleted after each session.
+91 9810 634 000
January 11, 2015
10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Intelligrape Software Pvt. Ltd.
4th Floor, Tower B
Noida, Uttar Pradesh